David Napitupulu is an associate in the Firm’s Administrative Law division. His practice includes maintaining a caseload of administrative cases before DHCR. Prior to joining the Firm, he was an associate with a New York law firm practicing Indian Law, Civil Litigation, and Administrative Law. Previously, he was an associate with a Brooklyn law firm practicing Landlord/Tenant Law and Administrative Law. After graduating law school, Mr. Napitupulu was an Assistant District Attorney in Kings County.
- Brooklyn Law School, J.D. – 2001
- State University of New York at Buffalo, B.A. (Dean’s List) – 1998
- New York – 2004
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District – 2010
- U.S. District Court, Southern District – 2010
- Asian American Bar Association
- Brooklyn Bar Association
- A case tried and won by Mr. Napitupulu, “41-56 Denman Street” was digested in the June edition of “Landlord v. Tenant”. The article was titled, “No HPD Heat Violations in Connection with New Boiler/Burner“. See the Order Granting MCI Increase here.
- The Small Property Owner’s (SPONY) June/July newsletter featured the article,” Property Owner’s Stump” , written by partner David Cabrera and associate David Napitupulu of the firm’s Administrative department.