Steve A. Rubinshteyn
Steve A. Rubinshteyn is an associate in the Firm’s landlord/tenant division. His practice is concentrated on litigation involving all aspects of Landlord/Tenant disputes, mostly representing landlords in disputes ranging form nonpayment of rent to obtaining possession of premises due to tenant’s lease violations or lease expiration.
Mr. Rubinshteyn’s experience includes general practice, such as torts, commercial disputes and representing plaintiffs in personal injury/negligence actions.
He is bilingual, and fluent in Russian
- Supreme Court Litigation
- Commercial Non-Payment & Holdover Proceedings
- Residential Non-Payment Proceedings
- Residential Holdover Proceedings
- Quinnipiac Law School, J.D. — 1997
- New York University, B.A. – 1993
- New York – 1998
- Connecticut – 1998
- Kings County Housing Court Bar