Anna Guiliano is a partner in the firm’s Supreme Court Litigation Division. She regularly handles complex litigation, including commercial landlord tenant proceedings, condominium lien foreclosures, cooperative foreclosures, other condominium/cooperative board-related disputes, as well as breach of contract, fraud, declaratory relief and injunctive relief matters.
Ms. Guiliano is experienced in drafting and arguing substantive and procedural motions before the Supreme Court, conducting depositions and overseeing discovery.
- Supreme Court Litigation
- Cooperative and Condominium Law
- Transactional/Commercial Leasing/Conveyancing
- New York Law School, J.D. – 2004
- Syracuse University, B.A. – 2001
- New York – 2005
- New Jersey – 2004
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York – 2005
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York – 2005
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey- 2004
- New York County Lawyers’ Association
Ching-Jung Lu v. J.P. Morgan Chase Bank N. A ., Supreme Court, New York County, Index No. 155630/2013 (January 26, 2016). The court denied a cooperative owner’s motion to vacate a non-judicial foreclosure sale because she failed to show that the sale was commercially unreasonable.
Will of Mery Su Ling Chin, In a will contest, where one witness to the will and the attorney draftsperson did not have perfect memory of the execution ceremony and another witness testified that the will was not properly executed, the Court admitted the will to probate after trial, holding that perfect memory was not required and that the Court, as trier of fact, could determine the credibility of the persons testifying at trial.
Press & Media:
- May 17, 2017 – New York Real Estate Journal interviewed Ms. Guiliano for its Women in real estate spotlight edition.
- October 27, 2015 – New York Real Estate Journal featured Anna Guiliano in a profile and interview.
- October 13, 2015 – New York Law Journal featured the Will of Chin, which was handled by partners Anna Guiliano and Jeffrey Noggee. (available to NYLJ subscribers only).
- June 23, 2015 – Anna Guiliano was recognized by New York Real Estate Journal in their Women in Real Estate Spotlight. She is profiled in this edition. http://nyrej.com/83518