Craig A. Kraus
Craig A. Kraus is a partner of the Firm and his main focus is in the transactional area. He represents condominium associations, cooperative housing corporations, lending institutions and sellers and purchasers of all classes of real estate. Additionally, Mr. Kraus negotiates and prepares leases for offices, restaurants as well as national and local retail establishments.
Prior to entering private practice in 1984, Mr. Kraus was a Supervising Attorney at the New York State Division of Housing and Community Renewal and the New York City Conciliation and Appeals Board. Mr. Kraus has conducted seminars at New York University’s Real Estate Institute and has been a contributor to various publications.
- Brooklyn Law School, J.D. – 1979
- Brooklyn College, B.S. – 1976
- New York – 1980
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District – 1980
- U.S. District Court, Southern District – 1980
- New York State Bar Association
Protect Interests When Leasing Mixed-Use Space, partner Craig Kraus’ July presentation to New York County Lawyers Association featured in The Commercial Lease Law Insider, August 8, 2017.
Partner Craig Kraus addressed “Best Practices for Drafting Commercial Leases at Mixed-Use Properties”, at New York County Lawyers Association program. Commercial Lease Law Insider was co-sponsor. July, 19, 2017.
- Tuesday, November 26, 2013 – Craig A. Kraus participated in a benefit for the survivors of Typhoon Haiyan. Craig donated time and services as part of an auction.