Jason M. Frosch
Facsimile: (212) 965-2657
Jason M. Frosch is a partner in the firm’s Supreme Court Division. He is a lead trial attorney in the Loft Law practice group and advises and represents owners and developers in zoning and land use, rent deregulation and rehabilitation, Loft Law and rent stabilization matters, including coverage, protected tenancy and rent overcharge claims and in regulatory compliance and legalization disputes.
Mr. Frosch practices all aspects of complex litigation, including trial, motion practice and discovery. He regularly appears in Supreme and Civil Courts and administrative tribunals.
Mr. Frosch received his J.D. from NYU School of Law and holds a Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering.
- Loft Law
- Supreme Court Litigation
- Administrative Law
- Construction Law
- Cooperative/Condominium Law
- Zoning and Land Use
- Appellate Litigation
- New York University School of Law, J.D. — 2011
- University of Florida, B.S., Computer Engineering — 2005
- New York State — 2013
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District – 2013
- U.S. District Court, Southern District – 2013