Michael R. Nerenberg
Michael R. Nerenberg is a partner in the Firm’s Transactional Department. His practice involves all aspects of commercial and residential real estate transactions, including financing, acquisitions, development, dispositions, leasing and workouts. Mr. Nerenberg also acts as counsel to condominium and cooperative boards throughout New York City. Michael’s clients include residential and commercial lenders and borrowers and developers throughout New York and New Jersey, including closing land and air right acquisitions and joint venture transactions in connection with New York City development projects.
He also advises clients on estate matters in his trusts & estates practice which includes drafting of estate documents and representation of estate fiduciaries in probate and administration proceedings in Surrogate’s Court.
Michael lectures frequently on matters involving real estate law, including recent presentations regarding estate sales, cooperative and condominium due diligence, real estate finance, and foreclosure sales.
- Transactions/Commercial Leasing/Conveyancing
- Cooperative & Condominium Law
- Commercial Non-Payment and Holdover proceedings
- Residential Non-payment proceedings
- Residential Holdover proceedings
- Trusts & Estates
- Brooklyn Law School, J.D. — 2006
- George Washington University, B.A. — 2002
- New York — 2007
- New Jersey — 2007
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York — 2008
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York — 2008
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey — 2008
- New York State Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- New York City Bar Association
- New York County Lawyers’ Association
- Brooklyn Bar Association
Mr. Nerenberg addressed questions at The New York Coop & Condo Expo “Ask a Lawyer” session, May 2016.