The Firm has attorneys who specialize in enforcing money judgments obtained in summary proceedings, Civil Court proceedings and Supreme Court actions. Services offered include:
- Locating bank accounts of the judgment debtor
- Restraining bank accounts of the judgment debtor
- Garnishing the wages of the judgment debtor
- Conducting supplementary proceedings at which the debtor is examined in order to reveal the location of assets
- Commencing contempt proceedings against a recalcitrant debtor.
Where a money judgment has not been already obtained, we will attempt to locate and serve the tenant with necessary process in order to obtain a money judgment in a plenary action maintained in either the Civil or Supreme Court.
For more information about the Collections/Judgment Enforcement division, please contact: