Our foreclosure practice has expertise in: (1) condominium lien foreclosures; (2) mortgage foreclosures; (3) mortgage foreclosure defense; and (4) non-judicial foreclosures. Our clients include condominium and cooperative boards, private lenders and property owners.
Our attorneys have developed full understanding of the foreclosure landscape through handling both prosecution and defense work and are able to safeguard and maximize clients’ interest through the foreclosure process.
Our work includes:
- Providing procedural guidance to clients prior to commencing a foreclosure action to ensure strict adherence with applicable law and statutes
- Negotiating modification, workouts and other loss mitigation alternatives to reach a mutually satisfactory solution between lenders and homeowners
- Obtaining the appointment of receivers to manage and maintain property to protect clients’ interest during foreclosure
- Supervising foreclosure auctions
- Asserting rights to surplus funds on behalf of lienholders post-foreclosure
For more information regarding this practice area, contact: