Wendy K. Goidel
Wendy K. Goidel is counsel to the Firm, affiliated with the Firm’s Trusts & Estates division. Borah Goldstein has a strategic relationship with Ms. Goidel, through her firm, the Estate Planning & Elder Law Center, A Division of Goidel Law Group, PLLC. She works with key attorneys to assist clients in all aspects of estate planning and probate.
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, J.D. – 1987
- Syracuse University ( magna cum laude)– 1984
- New York
- U.S. District Court – Southern District
- U.S. District Court – Eastern District
- Nassau County Bar Association
- Surrogate’s Court Committee and Elder Law Section of the Suffolk County Bar Association
- Trusts and Estates, Elder Law and Tax sections of the New York State Bar Association
- Board of Directors of the Make-A-Wish Foundation of Suffolk County, NY Inc.