Skilled Assistance With Your Administrative Law Issues
Building owners, property management companies and landlords often face complex issues relating to the planning, construction or operation of property in the city. It is essential to comply with various rules and regulations to prevent delays, penalities or other complications that may have a negative impact upon your interests.
Borah, Goldstein, Altschuler, Nahins & Goidel, P.C. handles a number of different administrative concerns for clients throughout the New York City area. We regularly appear before administrative agencies on behalf of our clients. We understand the policies and procedures that these agencies have in place, and know what is necessary to build a strong case to protect our clients.
Experienced Guidance In A Wide Variety Of Administrative Proceedings
Our attorneys offer strategic advice that helps you plan an approach that takes all of the various requirements into consideration, allowing you to feel confident that the course of action you take will put you in a position to achieve your goals. Whether you need to know more about specific provisions that apply to your situation, or need representation in a hearing before one of these regulatory bodies, we can help. We represent clients a host of administrative matters, including:
- Owner/landlord representation before Division of Housing and Community Renewal (DHCR), Department of Housing Preservation and Development (DHPD), New York City Department of Buildings (DOB) and Office of Administrative Trials and Hearings (OATH)
- Criminal court summonses
- Human rights complaints
- DOB/OATH/FDNY/HPD violation removal and prevention
- Short-Term rental (Airbnb)
- Certifying correction of city violations
- Assist with stop work and vacate orders
In addition, the Firm defends tenant initiated or building employee initiated disability complaints or discrimination complaints based upon racial and/or ethnic and/or sexual orientation before the following agencies and courts:
- New York City Commission on Human Rights
- New York State Division of Human Rights
- United States Department of Housing and Urban Development
- Federal District Court
- New York State Supreme Court
Schedule Your Consultation Today
To learn more about what our lawyers can do to help, call us at 212-431-1300 or send us an email to arrange a time to meet with us. Our experienced attorneys will carefully explain all of your options, and what we feel is best for your specific situation.