Property owners face complex issues relating to the operation of multi-family buildings in the City.
Our firm has extensive experience in New York City and State governmental and regulatory matters. We represent property owners in administrative matters before::
- The Division of Housing and Community Renewal (DHCR)
- Department of Buildings (DOB)
- Department of Housing Preservation & Development (HPD)
- Office of Administrative Trials and Hearings (OATH) (formerly ECB)
- Fire Department of the City of New York (FDNY)
- City Commission on Human Rights and the State Division of Human Rights
- The New York City Loft Board
We also represent owners in Criminal Court for Building and Fire Code Violations
Whether you need to know about specific compliance requirements that apply to your portfolio or need representation at a hearing before one of these regulatory bodies, we can help.
The firm has extensive experience representing owners with short-term rental violations (Airbnb), stope work, and vacate orders. We also assist owners in obtaining Certifications of No Harassment.
How your attorneys handle these claims can mean the difference between a discreet resolution and widespread negative press. To avoid the former, we prioritize swift and cost-efficient resolutions, though we will not hesitate to litigate in court as necessary.
Schedule Your Consultation Today
To learn more about what our lawyers can do to help, call us at 212-784-6596 or send us an email to arrange a time to meet with us. Our experienced attorneys will carefully explain all your options and what we feel is best for your specific situation.