Experienced Guidance On Administrative Law Matters
Administrative law is a unique and niche area. There are many nuances to navigating administrative issues, both in compliance matters and in the course of administrative proceedings. Missteps can result in costly penalties and major setbacks.
At Borah, Goldstein, Altschuler, Nahins & Goidel, P.C., our attorneys handle all kinds of administrative law matters for clients throughout the New York City area. We understand the intricacies of ordinances and regulations at the city, state and federal levels. Our lawyers regularly appear before administrative agencies on behalf of our clients. We understand the procedures for each agency, and we know what is necessary to build a strong case to protect our clients.
Who We Represent
Our administrative law clients encompass a wide range of businesses, organizations and individuals, including:
- Building owners
- Construction companies
- Businesses in diverse industries
- Property developers
- Property management companies
We prioritize our clients’ financial interests and objectives, taking a unique approach to every case.
Interpreting And Applying Administrative Regulations
We help owners and agents comply with complex regulatory frameworks. Our lawyers provide guidance on which specific regulations apply. We utilize strong research skills to interpret and apply those regulations, which can be a challenging task. Our attorneys leverage strong problem-solving abilities to overcome challenges consistently.
We provide strategic advice to help clients plan an approach that accounts for all the administrative hurdles they may face along the way, which minimizes stress and uncertainty.
Skilled Representation In A Wide Variety Of Administrative Proceedings
We represent clients before a host of administrative agencies, including:
- The Division of Housing and Community Renewal (DHCR)
- The New York City Department of Housing Preservation and Development (DHPD)
- The New York City Department of Buildings (DOB)
- The Environmental Control Board (ECB)
- The New York City Commission on Human Rights
- The New York State Division of Human Rights
- The United States Department of Housing and Urban Development
We also assist clients with:
- Criminal court summonses
- Appeals of administrative decisions
- DOB/ECB /FDNY/HPD violation removal and prevention
- Short-term rental issues (Airbnb, VRBO, etc.)
- Certifying correction of city violations
- Assist with stop work and vacate orders
Each of these issues requires a unique strategy. We take the time to understand the full facts of the situation so we can craft a strategy geared toward success.
Representation In Human Rights Proceedings
We represent owners in Human Rights Proceeding before Administrative Agencies.
These cases require an in-depth understanding of the law and a detailed investigation of the facts and of regulatory agreements and tax credits.
Schedule Your Consultation Today
To learn more about our administrative law practice, call us at 855-720-2776 or send us an email to arrange a consultation. Our attorneys can evaluate your situation and provide clear guidance on your options and next steps.