- Supreme Court Litigation
Glenn Berezanskiy is a partner in our Supreme Court Litigation division where he is involved in all areas of complex commercial, corporate, and real estate matters, in Federal, State, and City forums, and before State and City agencies. He handles all phases of litigation, beginning from commencement through the appellate process.
He also devotes a substantial part of his practice to negotiating and drafting various agreements on behalf of his clients, including various commercial contracts, real estate leases and licenses, outsourcing agreements, and non-compete and confidentiality agreements.
In his sophisticated practice, he counsels his clients on issues pertaining to corporate formation and corporate governance. He offers comprehensive risk analysis on issues pertaining to his clients' compliance with Federal and State statutory authority, rules and regulations.
Mr. Berezanskiy counsels Fortune 500 companies, financial institutions, nationally-traded companies, start-ups, telecommunication companies, national retailers, real estate conglomerates, management companies, and high net worth individuals on a diverse range of matters, including corporate matters, commercial transactions, and all phases of litigation. Additionally, Mr. Berezanskiy practices in the intellectual property arena, representing various entertainers, musicians, and recording artists.
Mr. Berezanskiy contributed to " The Voice of Russia," a daily international radio channel, providing legal analysis of the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act and its enforcement by the Federal Trade Commission.
He was honored to be a Committee Chair of the Russian American Bar Association and is a member of RusBAN (The Russian Speaking Business Attorney Network), an exclusive professional association comprised of the top US-trained attorneys (primarily alumni of top tier American law schools and law firms).
Mr. Berezanskiy has been rated a New York Metro Rising Star of 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 by Super Lawyers, a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement.
- Berezanskiy v. Daddy O's BBQ & Sports Bar - In this commercial holdover proceeding, respondents sought a stay of execution of the warrant of eviction because they are in negotiations to buy the mortgage notes from the bank that is foreclosing on the note. The net result would have been that the respondent would have stayed in possession, without satisfying the judgment, almost $200K, while becoming the holder of the note and foreclosing on the LL. The Judge denied the OSC. Mr. Glenn Berezanskiy was the receiver.
- New York Law School, New York, New York
- J.D. - 2005
- Honors: cum laude
- Honors: Top 10 percent
- St. John's University
- B.A. - 2002
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Honors: Top 5 percent
- New York, 2006
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
- Berezanskiy v. Daddy O’s BBQ & Sports Bar
- Russian American Bar Association, Former Committee Chair
Current Employment Position
- New York Metro Rising Star of 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 by Super Lawyers