Cohen, Zachary C.
Zachary C. Cohen
- Administrative Law
- Residential Non-payment proceedings
- Residential Holdover proceedings
Zachary C. Cohen is an associate in the landlord/tenant division of the Firm where he handles residential non-payment and holdover proceedings. Mr. Cohen also maintains a caseload of administrative cases before DHCR. Prior to joining the Firm, he was an associate with a New York law firm practicing all aspects of mass torts and complex litigation.
- New York Law School, New York, New York
- J.D. - 2005
- Binghamton University
- B.A. - 2002
- New York, 2008
- New Jersey, 2008
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 2008
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 2008
- New York City Bar Association
Current Employment Position