Cooper, Adam P.
Adam P. Cooper
- Commercial Non-Payment & Holdover Proceedings
- Residential Non-Payment Proceedings
- Residential Holdover Proceedings
- Pace University School of Law, White Plains, New York
- J.D. - 1991
- Skidmore College
- New York, 1992
- New Jersey, 1992
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 1993
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 1993
- Partner Adam Cooper’s article, Potential Consequences of Adding Units to Your Building, was published in MANN REPORT MANAGEMENT on JUNE/JULY 2019 edition.
- Partner Adam Cooper’s article, Terminating Tenancies for Overcrowdin, was published in New York Apartment Law Insider on May 8, 2015. It was also disseminated in The Insider’s eAlert newsletter.
- Queens County Bar Association
Current Employment Position
- Cooper, Paroff, Cooper & Cook