Dylewski, Christopher J.
- Landlord-Tenant Litigation 100%
Mr. Dylewski began his career in litigation as a prosecutor, where he first obtained trial experience. He subsequently expanded into civil litigation, practicing in a range of substantive areas. Since 2014, Mr. Dylewski has practiced exclusively in the area of landlord-tenant law and currently serves in the Supreme Court/Commercial Division at Borah, Goldstein, Altschuler, Nahins & Goidel, P.C., where he represents clients in litigating and resolving issues relating to commercial tenancies.
- Brooklyn Law School, Brooklyn, New York
- J.D. - 2004
- Hunter College/CUNY, New York, New York
- New York, 2005
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 2006
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 2006
- U.S. Court of Appeals 2nd Circuit, 2015
- Recent Developments in Newsgathering, Invasion of Privacy and Related Torts, Practising Law Institute, Practice Area: First Amendment/Media, 2003
Current Employment Position