Real Property Issues.
Real World Solutions.
Lawrence E. Goldstein
- Commercial Non-Payment & Holdover Proceedings
- Residential Non-Payment Proceedings
- Residential Holdover Proceedings
Mr. Goldstein, who has worked in the landlord/tenant field for nearly twenty years, performs a variety of important functions for the firm. In addition to prosecuting non-payment and holdover proceedings, Mr. Goldstein is a specialist in the collections area where he regularly obtains judgments against former tenants and then enforces those judgments against the tenant’s assets.
Furthermore, Mr. Goldstein has responded to hundreds of requests made by tenants to sublet their apartments pursuant to Real Property Law §226-b.
- New York Law School, New York, New York
- J.D. - 1984
- Queens College
- B.A. - 1980
- New York, 1987
- February 6, 2015 – Mr. Goldstein’s article “ How to Get Surveillance Footage Admitted into Evidence” was featured in the “New in the York Apartment Law Insider”.
Current Employment Position