Brandon M. James
- Transactions/Commercial Leasing/Conveyancing
- Cooperative & Condominium Law
Brandon M. James is a partner within the transaction division at Borah Goldstein Altschuler Nahins & Goidel, P.C., where he focuses in the areas of leasing, financing, construction, and conveyancing. Brandon represents purchasers and sellers, landlords and tenants, borrowers and lenders in commercial and residential real estate transactions. His practice also includes Cooperative and Condominium law and the representation of cooperative and condominium boards throughout New York City, including representation in financial transactions, construction projects and capital improvements.
Prior to joining the firm, Brandon practiced for approximately three years in a boutique firm focused on transactional real estate. He has personally negotiated and closed thousands of transactions involving the transfer, financing, and leasing of residential and commercial properties, representing billions of dollars in value.
Brandon received his J.D. from Fordham University School of Law and his B.A. from the University of Michigan. While at Fordham, he was the Notes and Articles Editor of the Fordham International Law Journal.
- Fordham University School of Law, New York, New York
- J.D. - 2013
- University of Michigan
- B.A. - 2010
- New York, 2014
- “Who Should Guarantee What?”, Habitat Magazine, December 2021
- “New York City to Grade Buildings on Energy Efficiency Beginning 2020“, by Brandon M. James, Mann Publication, March 30, 2018
Current Employment Position