Craig A. Kraus
- Transactions / Commercial Leasing/Conveyancing
- Cooperative & Condominium Law
Craig A. Kraus is a partner of the Firm and his main focus is in the transactional area. He represents condominium associations, cooperative housing corporations, lending institutions and sellers and purchasers of all classes of real estate. Additionally, Mr. Kraus negotiates and prepares leases for offices, restaurants as well as national and local retail establishments.
Prior to entering private practice in 1984, Mr. Kraus was a Supervising Attorney at the New York State Division of Housing and Community Renewal and the New York City Conciliation and Appeals Board. Mr. Kraus has conducted seminars at New York University's Real Estate Institute and has been a contributor to various publications.
- Brooklyn Law School, Brooklyn, New York
- J.D. - 1979
- Brooklyn College
- B.S. - 1976
- New York, 1980
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 1980
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 1980
- Protect Interests When Leasing Mixed-Use Space, partner Craig Kraus’ July presentation to New York County Lawyers Association featured in The Commercial Lease Law Insider, August 8, 2017
- New York State Bar Association
Current Employment Position
Classes & Seminars
- Partner Craig Kraus addressed “Best Practices for Drafting Commercial Leases at Mixed-Use Properties”, at New York County Lawyers Association program. Commercial Lease Law Insider was co-sponsor. July, 19, 2017.
- New York State Division of Housing and Community Renewal and the New York City Conciliation and Appeals Board, Supervising Attorney, 1984
- “Best Practices for Drafting Commercial Leases at Mixed-Use Properties”, at New York County Lawyers Association program, 2017