Real Property Issues.
Real World Solutions.
- Residential & Commercial Litigation
- Non-Payment & Holdover Proceedings
- Administrative Law Proceedings
- Defense of City and/or Tenant-Initiated HP Proceedings
- Harassment Proceedings
Gregg Kurlander is Of Counsel to Borah, Goldstein, Altschuler, Nahins & Goidel, P.C. His primary practice areas include both residential and commercial litigation. Gregg also has experience in summary nonpayment and holdover proceedings, administrative law proceedings and the defense of city and/or tenant-initiated HP proceedings and harassment proceedings. Gregg was a Partner at the Borah, Goldstein where he represented many prominent property managers and owners in the Civil Court of the City of New York.
- Hofstra University School of Law, Hempstead, New York
- Juris Doctor
- CUNY Queens College
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts
- New York
Current Employment Position
- Of Counsel