Real Property Issues.
Real World Solutions.
Nicole Elizabeth Meyer
- Supreme Court Litigation 70%
- Appellate Litigation 30%
Nicole E. Meyer joined the Firm in 2022, and practices in the Firm's Supreme Court Litigation and Appellate Litigation Divisions. She has experience handling all phases of residential and commercial real estate litigation. Ms. Meyer regularly litigates matters involving contract disputes, condominium/cooperative matters, ejectment actions, and actions for declaratory and injunctive relief.
Prior to joining the Firm, she was a partner at a New York commercial litigation boutique, where she litigated complex commercial disputes in state and federal court.
- Georgetown University Law Center, Washington, District of Columbia
- J.D. - 2013
- Providence College, Providence, Rhode Island
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Major: B.A. Economics
- Major: B.S. Marketing
- New York, 2014
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 2016
- New York State Bar Association, Member, Present
Current Employment Position
- Of Counsel
- Rosenfeld & Kaplan LLP, Partner, 01/2021 to 01/2022
- Rosenfeld & Kaplan LLP, Associate, 09/2014 to 12/2020