Real Property Issues.
Real World Solutions.
Mary D. Milone
- Administrative Law
- Supreme Court Litigation
- Human Rights Complaints
- Residential Non-Payment Proceedings
- Residential Holdover Proceedings
- Commercial Non-Payment Proceedings
- Commercial Holdover Proceedings
Mary D. Milone is a partner in the firm's Administrative/Rent Regulatory Division.
She routinely handles a variety of proceedings on behalf of property owners before the New York State Division of Housing & Community Renewal. Ms. Milone counsels property owners and prospective purchasers of residential properties on rent regulatory and housing issues. She also has experience defending property owners in proceedings before both the State and City Division of Human Rights. Ms. Milone regularly litigates residential and commercial proceedings in Civil and Supreme court.
- Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center, Huntington, New York
- J.D. - 1995
- Hofstra University
- B.S. - 1988
- New York, 1996
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 2017
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 2005
Current Employment Position