- Supreme Court Litigation
- Commercial Non-Payment & Holdover Proceedings
- Residential Non-Payment Proceedings
- Residential Holdover Proceedings
Harriet M. Polinsky is of counsel and has served the Firm for nearly thirty years.
Ms. Polinsky is a tenacious, aggressive litigator who is experienced in litigating and strategizing major commercial and residential real-estate cases in Civil and Supreme Courts in all of the boroughs of New York. She is also active in transactional matters ranging from assistance in purchasing a building to advising landlords how to maximize their profits in the buildings they own.
Ms. Polinsky received her JD from Brooklyn Law School and graduated with Honors from Brooklyn College with a Bachelor of Arts Degree. She attended NYU Graduate School of International Business. She is active in Community Board issues and a multitude of Philanthropic Civil and Cultural Institutions. In 2009, Ms. Polinsky was named one of the top women in Real Estate by NY Residential Magazine.
Ms. Polinsky has been the lead or co-counsel on the following important case(s):
- Piller v. Marsam Realty 13 th Avenue LLC - (October 23, 2013) Held that a prospective purchaser of two apartment buildings in Brooklyn was not entitled to specific performance of a letter of intent affording him the opportunity to enter into a purchase agreement and close on the properties by a date certain upon certain terms where the letter of intent did not include all the necessary terms of a contract for the sale of real property, where the purchaser continued to negotiate terms up to the day scheduled for closing and where funds were not available until after the day scheduled for closing.
- Brooklyn Law School, Brooklyn, New York
- J.D. - 1979
- Brooklyn College
- B.A. - 1964
- Honors: With Honors
- NYU Graduate School International Affairs
- New York, 1980
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 1980
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 1980
- One of the top women in Real Estate, NY Residential Magazine, 2009
Classes & Seminars
- “Women on Top of their Industries”, NYC Real Estate Expo, November 11, 2015
- Brooklyn Bar Association
- Brooklyn Women Bar Association
- New York County Bar Association
- New York County Lawyers’ Association
Current Employment Position
- Of Counsel