Representing Landlords In Residential Holdover Proceedings
A core area of our practice is prosecuting residential holdover proceedings based upon violations of lease and law. We service all of New York City, Long Island and Westchester counties. We regularly handle:
- Nonprimary residence
- Chronic nonpayment
- Owner’s use
- Illegal subletting (including defending against succession claims)
- Nuisance evictions
- Violation of no-pet clause
- Expiration of term
- Illegal alteration/illegal use
- Breaches of a substantial obligation of tenancy
- Short-term rental/bed and breakfast
- Objectionable conduct
We maintain a critical understanding of ongoing changes in the relevant legislation and case law as it affects both landlord and tenant claims and defenses.
Schedule Your Consultation
To meet with one of our lawyers, call our office at 212-784-6596 or send us an email to arrange a time to talk. Our experienced attorneys will consult with you concerning the facts to prepare preliminary notices and proceedings and to aggressively pursue your claims.