Steven N. Gordon
Steven N. Gordon is an Associate in the Supreme Court Division.
Before joining the firm Steven was a Senior Associate at a commercial litigation boutique, litigating complex business, employment, and real estate disputes in both State and Federal Courts. As an associate, he drafted and argued several appeals before the First and Second Department Appellate Divisions. He successfully drafted and argued numerous motions involving real property disputes, including issues involving Lien Law, access proceedings under RPAPL 881, trespass, fraud, fraudulent inducement, title defects, and breach of contract.
Earlier in his career, Steven was an associate at a law firm, in which he handled complex insurance coverage litigation across numerous state and federal jurisdictions. He has experience litigating insurance coverage disputes involving first-party property insurance, directors’ and officers' liability, product liability insurance, real estate brokers liability, commercial general liability, and he has counseled and litigated on behalf of both insurance carriers and policyholders on complex issues.
- Brooklyn Law School, Brooklyn, New York
- J.D. - 2018
- Binghamton University, SUNY
- B.A. - 2015
- Major: Psychology
- New York, 2018
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 2020
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 2020
- Mark’s Guide to Sales and Trading, 2022, Mark Ross, Editor/contributor to Amazon Best Selling Finance Book
- Mark’s Guide to Sales and Trading, 2022, Mark Ross, “Steven Gordon…: Had I released this book without your watchful eye it would not have been the same. Thank you for your incredible attention to detail and vast knowledge.” – Mark Ross, Author, Former Vice President, Morgan Stanley
Current Employment Position